Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday...

Sometimes, in all the hustle and bustle of my busy life, I forget to remember how blessed I am and how wonderful life is.

So...


And I am thankful for...

The people in my life who deeply care about me and make living each day such a blessing

A great job with wonderful co-workers

The opportunity to learn at such an incredible school filled with such genuine professors and students

A three month long break from school and homework :)

Finding a recipe for a "cookie in a cup" on Pinterest

My new camera, which I am slowly learning how to use

A beautiful camp where my middle schoolers can go for a week to escape the awfulness of their own lives and hear about Jesus!

What are you feeling thankful for today?

Yours Truly,



9 comments:

Sarah said...

I love finding the cookie & cake in a cups recipes...so good!!

Sarah

Erin Marie said...

This is great! So important to just slow down for a sec in our lives and just be thankful for what is good. And cookie in a cup?! I gotta check that one out ;)

Samantha Shepherd said...

I've loved my three month long break too! Such a refreshing summer.

Today I'm thankful for words of encouragement, cool summer mornings, and the smell of coffee. :)

Stacy said...

I was just thinking of a good topic for Thursday and this is great! :)

Candice said...

It's so good to take time out of the week to focus on the things that we often take for granted! I love this idea! There's really so much to be thankful for..like cookies recipes on Pinterest!! :) yum! haha

Lily Marek said...

Lovely. Being thankful and aware of my blessings is why I am such a happy person!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

i am blessed with wonderful coworkers, too! this is rare, and i'm so thankful! love this list. reminds me of what to be thankful for each day.

alicia said...

I love this post. it's so important to appreciate the small things. I make sure to make a list everyday in my journal of all the things that made my day better. finding a recipe for a "cookie in a cup" would definitely be on that list ;)

Samara said...

I am thankful for a stress free working week...so, so, so thankful!

I'm hosting a link up party over at my blog- I'd love for you to link up this post :-)

http://www.thesecretlifeofsamara.com/2012/08/soft-as-babys-bottom-and-link-up-party.html